Thursday, March 17, 2011

Promotion Vtech DECT 6.0 Expandable 2-Handset Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering Device and Caller ID (CS6229-2)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I read the manual carfully.
great phone by all mean except the following points:

1. Caller ID is not working although it is working with other phones.
2. Call waiting is not working although it is working with other phones:
- when I recived another call yes I heared a tone telling me that I have another call waiting but unfortionatly I have to press Off to end the ongoing call to take the new call. if I press talk I hear only a continous tone ( like if I want to dial a new number) and when I press again talk I return back to the first call.

3. no calls can be added to missed or any log.

what is wrong? do I need to do some setup for that.
Get more detail about Vtech DECT 6.0 Expandable 2-Handset Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering Device and Caller ID (CS6229-2).


!!1 Nano Printer Ink Immediately



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links