Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pierce The Veil - Yeah Boy And Doll Face


Were you honest when you said: "I could never leave your bed" Wake me up and let me know you're alive And will you love again? Is the scent slowly spreading? I'm answering all night and dance are the doctors to sing While the ambulance? Another boy without a sharper knife ... The moment I Kill the conversation Wrap this with a knife to feel that, as you know, how deep to go before they love real? (Take me home) I can also complicate your breathing?I think I'm just an average boy This is me with a knife in the back and a grip on the grass It's cold and I do not want to be here I think I'm never comfortable or situational try Are we losing or beginning , a new life without you? The moment I Kill the conversation Wrap this with a lie that I enjoy every minute with me and she could make hell feel at home so I never have left her alone But if your lightning lips do not know me then I do not, the unpleasantStranger to my right (but she cries) I need to drive only one hand when you're with me You're my weekend Oh, no! And do not ever feel alone? And you do not believe you were at home? Cut the lust tonight, all right, all right Tell me why my little Mona Lisa tells a lie, lie, lie, lie You want me? Do you want me to know that you're okay? A diamond gold ring to be carved, cut off your circulation But I could not let go, no, I never let you go my dear So keep talking, because I love to hearYour ...

My Links : ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! ±1±: My Laptop Store !!1 Buying Aiptek Projector !!1 Irs Attorney Info !!1 Frog Bookends This Instant




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links