Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Low Price AT&T White Corded Digital Answering System (4939)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I wanted a phone that does not use batteries so I won't need to worry about when to replace them.
This phone comes with an AC adapter so it fills that need.
I wanted a speakerphone with an LCD display for caller ID, Mute button, one-button dialing, and Hold button.
This phone does not have one-button dialing, but it does have two button dialing (Mem button followed by a single digit mem location) which is fine. The only feature missing is Hold. The large number buttons were not on my want list, but I like them. We'll see how well it holds up over time, but my initial reaction is very favorable.
Get more detail about AT&T White Corded Digital Answering System (4939).


!!1 Slip Resistant Athletic Shoes This Instant !!1 Discount ASUS LCD Monitor



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links