Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New GE Digital Telephone Answerer



Over All Rating Reviews :
My parents had an old tape based answering machine and it was starting to have problems. I decided to look for a new answering machine for them. I bought one of these for them as a Christmas present. I hooked it up for them as well, and helped set it up. It was very easy to do, and I'm sure my parent's can figure it out if they have to do it again on their own. The voice quality of the recordings (the pre-recorded message and the voicemails you get from callers) are spot on with what it sounds like on the phone itself. This can also get VERY loud so it is easy to hear. I can't think of any real negatives.
Get more detail about GE Digital Telephone Answerer.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links