Friday, May 6, 2011

Purchase Siemens Gigaset A49 Digital Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine



Over All Rating Reviews :
I got my A49H. I liked the price and also the brand. Voice is crisp, great sound; answering machine is good and the handsfree option lets you talk to somebody and hear the voice very clear (this is very useful for me as I have a baby and sometimes I cannot hold the phone while talking)
I took a few days to understand how to check for missing calls, also the answering machine answers after the second ring, sometimes I get no time to pick up the phone, I tried to solve this but could not find the way, it is not in the instructions, not even at [...]. I make more calls than receive them so it is not a big annoyance, but would like to know if we can change that.
It comes with 10 ring tones and it is easy to change them, also you can give an special ring tone to the numbers registered at your phone list.

Get more detail about Siemens Gigaset A49 Digital Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine.


!!1 cheapest Infinity Subwoofer !!1 Corsair Usb Flash Drives Compare



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links