Sunday, May 15, 2011

Buying Panasonic Dect 6.0 Titanium Black Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (KX-TG6442T)



Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband and I are both very happy with this purchase. The speaker phone is great for hands-free communication; voice clarity was Very Good when my husband phoned home on the way to work. He was quite impressed saying I sounded clearer on the speaker phone than the now "old way" of holding phone to my ear. Impressive! As for the handset's Menu function and ease, it was a breeze once I was use to it. The answering machine was not hard to set up. I did that from the handset quite easily. The manual does have lots of codes for quick changing of features, many of which are only good for Caller ID, of course, for which I do Not have. I chose this Panasonic model over one less expensive (same brand) because this one has back lighting which makes reading easier. The look/feel/weight of the handsets is as expected - solid and light. Construction seems very good (the true test will be when it falls and if the batteries fly out!). I also appreciate the feature of turning off handset ringers where just the base rings. Overall, a great purchase and do recommend.
Get more detail about Panasonic Dect 6.0 Titanium Black Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (KX-TG6442T).





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links