Saturday, February 5, 2011

Catalog Sony TAM100 Gray Answering Machine



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've owned one of these machines for almost three years now, and I must say I'm pretty pleased. It has held up well depsite constant, daily use. At one point I had two roommates, so we used all three mailboxes!
Two complaints: the outgoing message has become garbled over time, everytime I replace it (new roommates), it seems to get worse. Second, the mailbox feature only works if you select the mailbox before the beep. Unfortunately, there are many people out there, it seems, who can't follow the simple instruction I leave on the outgoing message. So, it's not very "user friendly" in that regard. Intuitively, people wait for the beep.
Other than these two quirks, I must say I'm pleased with this item.
Get more detail about Sony TAM100 Gray Answering Machine.


!!1 Sony Laptop Battery Charger Right Now !!1 Good Beige Roman Shades !!1 Great Deals Knife Axe



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links