Monday, February 7, 2011

Best places to buy GE 29875GE1 Digital Messaging System with Voice Time and Day Stamp - White



Over All Rating Reviews :
I had this machine for several years and it worked fine. Then I moved into a new house and it started cutting callers off midstream, as well as cutting messages off mid playback. I figured the machine had gone haywire so I pitched it and bought a new model of the same one. Now I'm having the same problem again immediately. Perhaps it's something with the phone wire, not sure, but I'm definately not happy with the machine.
Get more detail about GE 29875GE1 Digital Messaging System with Voice Time and Day Stamp - White.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links