Saturday, April 23, 2011

Buy MOTOROLA L404 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID, Digital Answering Machine and Speakerphone (4 Handset System)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am very happy with this phone. I like the look and feel of this phone. I really like the fact that you can use it as an intercom, call another extention in another room. You can also listen to the messages on the handsets. I can not rate the phonebook feature, I don't use that feature.
Get more detail about MOTOROLA L404 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID, Digital Answering Machine and Speakerphone (4 Handset System).


!!1 Logitech Mice Decide Now !!1 Tencel Denim Skirt On Sale! !!1 Top 10 Onkyo Ht-s5300 Home Theater



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links