Monday, January 31, 2011

Shop For Siemens Gigaset A49 Digital Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine



Over All Rating Reviews :
This was very complicated to set-up. It look me (and then my neighbor, and finally customer service) to register the handsets. It is not intuitive. After registering the handset I realized that the phone did not ring nor did it go to voicemail. Another call to customer service thiking it was user-error (me!) rather then a defective phone. No. It was defective.

I am happy that Amazon makes returns/refunds easy!
Get more detail about Siemens Gigaset A49 Digital Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine.


!!1 Globe And Mail Tutorial



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links